Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Pterosaurs of Guantanamo

An email posted on this webpage:
This year I bought a computer, got on the web and am enjoying the fruits of this "Information Age". Naturally, I've investigated sites which are of especial interest to myself...such as Pterosaurs. Why pterosaurs? Because in the summer of 1971 while stationed at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, I saw 2 of them flying leisurely overhead at no more than 200 ft distance. I haven't had much success telling people about it - they're all believers of the lies of evolution, etc. Now with the internet I've seen some corroboration. When I wrote to National Geographic years ago they informed me that Pterosaurs have been extinct for millions of years. Shows what they know. The arrogance of people amazes me. They're in New York, I was in Cuba; but they feel confident telling me what I saw. I wish someone would shoot one or capture it alive and cram it down National Geographic's throat.

Thanks for the site,

Eskin Cuhn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yoo evilooshunists yooz ur leiz 2 branewahs little kiddies inter beleeving that humins is able ter dait dinosaur boners throo carbin dating. What yoo don't tell em iz that carbin air a slut who screws on the first dait!!!11!!

I see a new dinosaur yasterday, ann i is gonna kall in Jeesusaurus Rex to stik it to ye dumbass athists!!!11!!